Tim Stafford Surfboards

Mostly bonzer inspired creations, made in Cornwall. Designed, shaped, glassed, sanded, finned and finished by Tim Stafford.

I make boards that are easy to ride, that feel natural under foot. Most aren't conventional but they will help you reach that point where you stop thinking about what's under your feet and start to focus on where you want to go and how you want to get there. Why bonzers?

Always happy to chat about your needs and what would work for you but please initiate contact by email or Facebook... details on www.timstaffordsurfboards.com | Ride and glide.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Of late…

I have been surfing more than shaping. There seems to have been a sudden drop in orders despite the Surfers Path advert… and this has coincided with the most prolonged run of epic surf i since I moved to North Devon, allowing me to really explore the coast and ride some hidden gems entirely alone.

I have been able to really explore my asymmetric shapes as the waves have been so good, almost like being overseas (the almost being the water temperature). I love them, and that LokBox TS Cutaway fish foil is part of the magic.

So i count my blessings and remember how lucky i am to be able to surf, to design and make the sleds that let me glide over the water, sometimes gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment