Tim Stafford Surfboards

Mostly bonzer inspired creations, made in Cornwall. Designed, shaped, glassed, sanded, finned and finished by Tim Stafford.

I make boards that are easy to ride, that feel natural under foot. Most aren't conventional but they will help you reach that point where you stop thinking about what's under your feet and start to focus on where you want to go and how you want to get there. Why bonzers?

Always happy to chat about your needs and what would work for you but please initiate contact by email or Facebook... details on www.timstaffordsurfboards.com | Ride and glide.

Thursday 6 May 2010

SOLD - Amber EVO5 bonzer

6'10" x 20 1/2" x 2 3/4" Cleanline EVO5 in amber resin tint with blue flash. Fins in American Ash.Another demo board so contact me if you'd like to try this one out. Designed to get in early in the bigger stuff and then carve all over the face. Ideal travel board.
Just been sold to Richard in Ireland to tackle some serious Gary William juice...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I'm interested in Demoing your 6 ft 10 inch, I'm in Penzance on 07769333520 and don't know if a demo is a session or like a week...I'm not sure where you're at? What's the cost? and obviously I wanna try it when the waves play ball...let me know

    Cheers

    Ed

    ReplyDelete