Tim Stafford Surfboards

Mostly bonzer inspired creations, made in Cornwall. Designed, shaped, glassed, sanded, finned and finished by Tim Stafford.

I make boards that are easy to ride, that feel natural under foot. Most aren't conventional but they will help you reach that point where you stop thinking about what's under your feet and start to focus on where you want to go and how you want to get there. Why bonzers?

Always happy to chat about your needs and what would work for you but please initiate contact by email or Facebook... details on www.timstaffordsurfboards.com | Ride and glide.

Friday 18 June 2010

Farewell to the POD

I just heard from Mikey that my trusty 6’6 Malcolm Campbell POD sold in Revolver the other day. Who ever you are who bought it – i hope you enjoy her as much as I did… From a remote right in north Bandah Aceh I named Dredgers to an amazing session at Treyarnon Point (the right!) summer 2008, the board never let me down, got in, made the drops, never span out… except the one time at Cellars when I airdropped and the board flipped over in the offshores, and one of the bonzer sides went through my buttock… the buttock pushed back and the fin came out the deck! I have photos of both but I'm not posting either.

Cheers and farewell POD. 

bonzers2007 016

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are so happy with your Pod. I've just ordered one myself and i should get it in the next coupla weeks. Can't wait!

    Niegà

    ReplyDelete